The Pee Wee (Kindergarten to 1st Grade) level of competitive cheer focuses on introducing cheer skills, such as good motion, jump, stunt and dance technique as well as learning how to work together as a team. The teams will perform skills appropriate to their ability levels. No cheer experience is required to be on this team. Competitions are local (October through January).
- Registration opens in Late Spring with practices starting one night per week in August
- Open enrollment and no experience is required!
- Pee Wee is typically Kindergarten and 1st grade athletes, with a slightly faster paced routine that is added onto throughout the season
- School Year practices are held 1 night per week (August - January)
- Team perform at 4-5 local competitions