The Mini (Age 3 to non-kindergarten 5) levels of competitive cheer focuses on introducing cheer skills, such as good motion, jump, stunt and dance technique as well as learning how to work together as a team. The teams will perform skills appropriate to their ability levels. No cheer experience is required to be on this team. Competitions are local (October through January).
- Registration opens in Late Spring
- Practices are one night per week starting in August
- Both teams are open enrollment and no experience is required
- It is our youngest team, typically for those age 3-5.
- We have a slower-paced routine that gets added onto throughout the season